How to install the FightAr App on Hololens
- Enable developer mode on your HoloLens 2 by going to Settings > Update & Security > For developers, and selecting “Developer mode.”
- Connect your HoloLens 2 to your PC using a USB cable.
- Open the Windows Device Portal on your PC by opening a web browser and navigating to the IP address of your HoloLens 2, which you can find in the HoloLens 2 Settings under Network > Wi-Fi > Advanced options.
- In the Windows Device Portal, go to the “Apps” section and click “Add” to select the app package (.appx or .appxbundle) that you want to sideload onto your HoloLens 2.
- Once the app package has been uploaded, click “Install” to sideload the app onto your HoloLens 2.
- Wait for the app to install on your HoloLens 2, and then launch the app from your device’s Start menu.